- Contract enforcement and maintenance
- Grievance processing
- Collective bargaining
- Union office serving member needs, meetings, training opportunities, member support and information.
- Online voting in LMUTA elections and contract ratifications.
- Grants for college-bound graduating high-school seniors (parent must be a LMUTA member in good standing).
- Professional Development and Conference grants
CTA Member benefits:
- Educators Employment Liability (EEL) Insurance policy providing the following benefits: Up to $1,000,000 coverage for legal defense costs in civil suits (except civil rights cases) arising out of educational employment activities and up to $35,000 reimbursement of attorney fees and costs to defend employment-related criminal proceedings.
- Group Legal Services Program
- Complementary Death and Dismemberment (D&D) Plan
- Discounts, financial services, insurance
- Retiree benefits: http://www.cta.org/en/Member-Services/Member-Benefits.aspx
NEA Member benefits:
- Complementary life insurance and Death and Dismemberment plans
- Discounts, insurance, disaster relief: https://www.neamb.com
Click Here to Learn More About Becoming a LMUTA Member